Friday, September 26, 2008

How 2 Gain Weight


Until I started following a routine to eat, my gains were minimal. Once I set my eating times to a specific time during the day along with a protein boost, I could see the gains immediately. This sample program is a quick way to get your protein WAY up and generally increase your food intake. But it doesn't require the traditional sit down 6+ a day to eat 30 chicken breasts and spend all day cooking. I've got a full-time job at a corporate office. Cooking isn't an option. Nor is eating 6+ times a day involving meals with Tupperware and the likes. I need food and I need it fast. Try this program on for size and notice the size you just might see.

Meal 1 - 7:00am 1 packet of a meal replacement with 16 ounces of skim milk 1 serving of whole grain cereal 1 cup of non/low-fat yogurt 1 piece of fruit

Read Full Article

No comments: